Minelab Pro Find Pinpointer
*** Last one reduced to clear ***
Minelab Pro-find 25 Pinpoint Probe
The PRO-FIND 25 pinopinter assists in accurately locating targets at the point of extraction where a metal detector coil cannot fit. This results in smaller holes, less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time. The advanced design of the PRO-FIND 25 removes false signals and noise and its unique Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology eliminates interference with an operating metal detector when it is switched off, by disengaging the coil's magnetic field.
- Proportional audio/vibration response for greater accuracy. The PRO-FIND 25 indicates the depth of buried targets with a proportional vibration and audio response. As the pinpointer probe gets closer to the target, the intensity of vibration and audio increases.
- Adjustable sensitivity. Narrow down the exact location of targets with the PRO-FIND 25's adjustable sensitivity. This can be increased to locate deep targets or decreased to precisely locate small targets.
- Two mode operation. Select from two modes – Audio & Vibrate or Vibrate Only for silent searching.
- Durable water resistant construction. Submersible probe end. The whole pinpointer can be washed under running water.
- Probe side sensitivity. Probe side detection area (360°) allows targets to easily be located in the walls of the hole.
- Auto power off. To save battery life, the PRO-FIND 25 switches off after eight minutes of inactivity.
- LED flash light. Easily see targets when pinpointing in low light conditions and in deep holes.
- Holster included. Belt mounted holster to comfortably carry pinpointer.
£96.00 Free Shipping (uk only)
- Length 9.3 in (237 mm)
- Diameter 1.6 in (41 mm) base, 0.8 in (20 mm) probe
- Weight with Battery 6.82 oz (193.5 g)
- Battery 9 volt PP3 (not included)
- Battery Life 30 hours nominal (alkaline battery)
- Warranty 24 months